Moreno Valley Mall Media Center
Moreno Valley Mall offers a full range of Sponsorships, Commercial Filming and Special Events Opportunities:
Now under new management, Moreno Valley Mall, a family-oriented shopping center, has created a corporate sponsorship opportunity, special event and commercial filming venue that will allow the filming industry, business owners and entrepreneurs a unique opportunity to showcase their offerings and align with this popular destination.
- Moreno Valley Mall is an enclosed two-level shopping center that houses a state-of-the-art theater with 16 screens and stadium style seating and is home to national retailers such as Aeropostale, Bath & Body Works, Charlotte Russe, Footlocker, Forever 21, Hollister, Justice, New York & Company, PacSun, Van’s, Victoria’s Secret and Wet Seal.
- Entertainment and dining options include Harkins Theatre, Howie’s Game Shack, and a full service food court as well as a Hometown Buffet.
- The Hampton Inn and Ayres Hotel are adjacent to the mall.
- Built in 1992, Moreno Valley Mall occupies 87 acres and is conveniently located off I-60. Approximately 125,000 cars a day drive by the mall on the I-60.
- Located less than 5 miles from the shopping center is the University of California, Riverside with over 21,000 students,as well as Riverside Community College with over 36,000 students.
The Moreno Valley Mall draws an wide range of clientele from over 5 counties including; San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, Orange County, and Los Angeles
- Category Exclusivity
- Year round on-site Vehicle Displays
- Opportunities for Test Drives, Product Launches, Special Events
- On-site Signage and Advertising
- Inclusion in Smartlite Advertising
- Common area signage opportunities, 22 X 28, banners, barricades
- Website advertising
- Exterior Marque Sign advertising (I-60 visibility)
- Mall Walker Program
- Easter Bunny
- Customized opportunities and much more....
Commercial Filming Opportunities:
- Interior Common Area – During and after hours
- Occupied stores (negotiate with landlord and stores)
- Parking Lot
- Vacant Stores
- Underground parking structure
- Amphitheater (seats 100)
Special Events Opportunities:
- Common Area – During and After Hours
- Community Room
- 100 Seat Amphitheater
For additional Information, please contact the Moreno Valley Mall Management Office at (951) 653-1177
Now it's easy to follow the fun and find out about special events and sales at Moreno Valley Mall. Stay connected on Facebook or follow us Twitter.