Moreno Valley Mall is owned, leased and managed by IGP Business Group.
- Moreno Valley Mall is an enclosed two-level shopping center that houses a state-of-the-art theatre with 16 screens and stadium style seating and is home to national retailers such as Macy’s, JCPenney, Aeropostale, Bath & Body Works, Torrid, Hot Topic, Hollister, Express/Express Men, Van's, Victoria's Secret, Forever 21 red, Journey’s, Windsor Fashions, Champs and Aeropostale.
- Entertainment options include Harkins Theatres 16, Round 1 Bowling & Amusements and Jump’n Jammin Entertainment Center. Dining options include a food court with more than 10 eateries. Specialty food options include, Cinnabon, PretzelMaker, Potato Corner, Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, Kelly’s Coffee & Fudge and Yogurt & Yogurt.
- The Hampton Inn, Ayres Hotel, Holiday Inn Express & Suites and Residence Inn by Marriott are adjacent to the mall.
- Built in 1992, Moreno Valley Mall occupies 87 acres and is conveniently located off I-60. Approximately 135,000 cars a day drive by the mall on the I-60.
- Located less than 5 miles from the shopping center is the University of California, Riverside with over 26,000 students, as well as Riverside Community College District with over 36,000 students.
- The Moreno Valley Mall draws its customers from San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
For additional Information, please contact the Moreno Valley Mall Management Office at