Moreno Valley Mall is owned, leased and managed by IGP Business Group.
- Moreno Valley Mall is an enclosed two-level shopping center that houses a state-of-the-art theatre with 16 screens and stadium style seating and is home to national retailers such as Aeropostale, Bath & Body Works, Charlotte Russe, Foot Locker, Hollister, New York & Company, Van's, Victoria's Secret, and Forever 21 red.
- Entertainment options include Harkins Theatres 16, Round 1 Bowling & Amusements, Jump’n Jammin Entertainment Center and two new projects in the pipeline for a late 2018 completion. Dining options include a food court with more than 10 eateries and a Hometown Buffet. Specialty food options include, Cinnabon, PretzelMaker, Potato Corner, Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, Kelly’s Coffee & Fudge, Choco Noodle Cookie Co and Jonnik’s Desert Factory.
- The Hampton Inn and Ayres Hotel are adjacent to the mall and two new hotels being built for a late 2019 completion.
- Built in 1992, Moreno Valley Mall occupies 87 acres and is conveniently located off I-60. Approximately 125,000 cars a day drive by the mall on the I-60.
- Located less than 5 miles from the shopping center is the University of California, Riverside with over 21,000 students, as well as Riverside Community College with over 36,000 students.
- The Moreno Valley Mall draws its customers from San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
For additional Information, please contact the Moreno Valley Mall Management Office at