The Moreno Valley Mall is committed to maintaining a safe, comfortable, and family-friendly shopping and entertainment experience for all. The following code of conduct guidelines have been established and those who do not adhere to these guidelines will be asked to leave and may be permanently banned from the property. All criminal activities will be investigated and reported to the Moreno Valley Police Department for prosecution.
- Our patrons and tenants will not be disrupted by the unruly actions and/or behaviors of others. Any such behavior will result in removal from the property.
- The use of profanity and/or the use of obscene language/ gestures are prohibited. Vandalism and/or other forms of property damage will not be tolerated.
- No persons shall litter in and/or around the property.
- Smoking is permitted only in outdoor designated areas.
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances are prohibited.
- Shirts and shoes are required. Clothing bearing obscene or profane language or graphics is prohibited.
- Fighting anywhere on the property is prohibited.
- No weapons, knives, or guns are allowed on or within the area of the Moreno Valley Mall.
- Pets are not allowed, except for service animals.